Monday, November 16, 2009

Commercial Break


I've just added some new images and products to my cafepress shop. "Angel of the Rock" is now available on a greeting card (above) with a "guardian angel" message inside. Several of my recent fabric postcards can be purchased on greeting or note cards and traditional postcards.
There's a 2010 calendar featuring some of my birch tree quilts.


"Balance Check" and "Jockeying for Space" can now be found on ceramic tiles. Above is the framed tile, the other is a single tile 4-1/2 inches square.


Cafepress offers a great journal book in your choice of 4 different page styles. Mine features my "Simplicity" journal quilt on the cover.
There's even a messenger bag with "Azalea Mosaic 2: Garden Path" on the flap. I've also added the Azalea Mosaic image to a lovely lined lacquered wood box.

I've been very pleased with the quality of cafepress products and image transfers, so I can recommend them without reservation. Please take a look - maybe something will catch your eye - either for yourself or a gift:
http://www.cafepress.com/IdahoBeauty

End of commercial message...

No comments: