Thursday, December 24, 2020

Wishing You a Peaceful Holiday


The few decorations have been put up . . .

A small representation of my collection of Reed and Barton silver crosses twinkle in a row . . .

And the Christmas cards, well most of them, are written on and in the mail. I'm ready to hunker down with Christmas music, a cup (or two) of cheer, and warm memories of Christmases past as we prepare to kick old 2020 to the curb!

I found this on artist Bobbi Baugh's blog a few days ago, thoughts and feelings about peace and working in the in-between times that so mirror my own that I'm compelled to share it with you. She writes, "We are not always Merry. We are not always Happy. But all of us have deep within, spoken or unspoken, the yearning for peace." But she begins with the thought below which I am also feeling and want to extend to you, my readers, but do click through to read the whole thing:

"There seems to be only one Christmas greeting inside me.

Peace."

4 comments:

The Inside Stori said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS girlfriend……and good vibes for a much improved 2021!!!

Sherrie Spangler said...

Wishing you, too, PEACE!

Anonymous said...

Your silver crosses are beautiful! What a nice collection! Wishing you peace & happiness this Christmas & in the New Year! Merry Christmas! Stay well! Jan in WY

The Idaho Beauty said...

Thank you ladies, my good friends!