Sunday, October 17, 2021

Full On


Gorgeous sunny weekend here and as I enjoyed my Sunday morning cup of coffee, I was also enjoying the view out the dining room window of that birch tree I said was turning color a bit at a time. Well, it has turned all out golden which is an uplifting sight to see. That birch tree is what made me choose this particular townhouse unit over the other two available at the time. Birch trees and I have a special connection and I think of them as my own personal talisman. This one has not disappointed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your birch tree is glorious! It's easy to see why you chose that townhouse! Enjoy the Fall colors while they last! Jan in WY

Michele Matucheski said...

In all it's autumn splendor!
Walking across the park today, some of the tree were dropping their leaves -- For a minute, it looked just like spring when the blossoms fall.

The Inside Stori said...

Beautiful!