Saturday, April 16, 2022

Easter Greetings

To those of you who celebrate, a blessed Easter. I also understand it's Ramadan and Passover, three major religions celebrating their individual major events at the same time (it doesn't happen that often). To everyone else, happy spring! Still doesn't look like spring in my neck of the woods (just south of us about an hour away they got up to a foot of snow the other day, and even more as you continue further south down the Idaho panhandle). But the arrival of these tulips from my niece, Vanessa, brought instant brightness to my days.

She sent chocolate too - how cute are these handcrafted hand-painted "eggs"? Worthy of the calories!

The tulips arrived just as this spring bouquet from my cousin Laura was starting to fade. I've been enjoying them for several weeks and they were the perfect tonic to my not quite winter not quite spring blues.

Wishing you beauty and brightness and the promise of hope and new life wherever you may be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a wonderful Easter, as well! We had 6" of snow over the past 2 days, so it's hard to imagine that it's actually Spring! The flowers & tulips are beautiful...but the chocolate eggs are what I focused on right away! Enjoy every morsel! Jan in WY

Sherrie Spangler said...

What a nice niece and cousin you have! Hope you have a Happy Easter.

The Inside Stori said...

WOW….those decorated eggs almost look too good to eat…..Happy Easter girlfriend….a little late….we were enjoying some long over-due family time.