| The purple yarn denotes where front and back body joined |
Several of you commented on my last post regarding the pieces of the antique quilt I had left, the suggestion being I could turn them into a needle case. Brilliant! I'll get right on it, I thought. but you know me - I seldom get right on anything lol. And the week has gotten away from me so all I have to show is progress on my Watermark Cardigan. I'm still very pleased with myself that whatever else my happen, I knit those two rows every day. Slow progress but steady progress, as you can see how far down the body under the armholes I am - about half way to where the ribbing will start.
The only other thing to report is a bit sad. I'd come downstairs to find two beautiful fawns right by my deck. I seldom see them that close. Where's mom, I wondered, looking up and down the space between my place and the green belt - nowhere to be seen. That's not good, I thought, wondering if something had happened to their mother.
I decided to go upstairs and grab my camera to see if I could get some pics. By the time I got back down, the fawns had moved closer to the greenbelt and mom finally appeared. But I soon could see that she was not alright. Limping heavily, hardly able to put any weight on her right front let. But she continued down the way, fawns following. Was she hit by a car, attacked by a predator? I'll never know. And I probably will never know if she healed or not, and if not, if her fawns could survive without her.
No comments:
Post a Comment