Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Row Robin Revisited

When I opened the studio door after my trip, I spotted the fabric I'd left out just in case I felt my addition to the row robin quilt needed some fussy cut flowers fused to it. Honestly, while I thought my row was ok, I don't really like to settle for ok. I think it looks much better now, plays better with the other rows.

It was surprisingly enjoyable to do this cutting and fusing, a good way to get back into the rhythm of the studio. To see what it looked like before adding the flowers, see here.

1 comment:

Chris said...

WOW, this is really beautiful. My eyes popped when I opened the page. I can't wait to see it quilted.