Friday, November 29, 2013

We Have A Winner!

Thanks to all who weighed in on my anniversary post, letting me know how & sometimes why you follow my blog, and in some cases, how you found me to begin with. It's obvious there's no one way to keep up with blogs, and we've all found a way that suits our personal styles. I'd reply to each of you individually if I could, but quite a few of the comments only have a "no reply" address. So you'll just have to trust me when I say how much I enjoyed reading these comments and am glad you enjoy coming along for the ride!

As promised, I've used a random number generator to pick one of you to receive a little gift of appreciation, and that person is magsramsay. You are one of those "no reply" people so please contact me with your address (you'll find the link under my profile). Congratulations!

No comments: