Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Documenting My November


As hard as it is to believe, this is the last day of November and so the last day of the Document Your Life challenge. They wrapped up the month with the task of documenting the sky. I thought it would probably be more of the featureless grey cloud overcast but I was wrong - there was lots of variety as the clouds swirled and broke to blue sky. I can't seem to get away from these references to sky and clouds lately.


I thought it would be fun to put together a collage of the entire month's documentation. Each picture is labeled with that day's task. Some days were surprisingly difficult while others were efforts to come up with something other than the obvious - well, any decent challenge should challenge. Some of them may puzzle you but I really can tie each image to its task. Click on the picture for a larger view.

No comments: