Sunday, September 06, 2009

Horoscope Wisdom


I look at my horoscope on occasion, just for fun, and usually at the end of the day. In hindsight, they often fit the day's events eerily well. But rarely do I read one that I think is good advice for every day. Here is one from a month or so ago that fit my circumstances at the time, I was already starting to do and that I thought I should heed every day:

Question a basic premise. Perhaps it has limited you. Open the door by experimenting with a different type of thought. Somehow you could create a more ideal daily life, if you just work with what you have.


The beautiful sunflower photo is one my niece sent along. She has discovered that the sunflower seeds in the bird seed mix she puts in her feeder will sprout and grow unbidden into lovely blooms.

No comments: