Sunday, December 09, 2007

What 80 Bucks Will Buy


I was correct in my original schedule to complete the baby quilt; I really did need 5 days to do it. If I'd been willing to push a little harder, I could have gotten the binding on Friday, but by the time I wrestled the quilt sewing on the last of the strips to cover the row joins, I was ready to do something else. It was better to leave the rest for Saturday when I was fresh. I'd post a picture of the finished quilt, except when I turned on my camera, its batteries promptly died. By the time they were recharged, I'd lost the light. So be patient - pictures and final comments coming soon.

In the meantime, check out this post about an artist postcard fundraiser and follow the link to view the 2500 cards (sample above). I've been avoiding the quilter's version of postcards...maybe I should reconsider?

No comments: