Tuesday, December 09, 2008

New Items In My cafepress.com Shop

It wasn't diversions or distractions that slowed down my progress on adding this calendar to my cafepress.com shop, but huge files and slow dial-up service! Oh, if Santa would only bring me high speed internet access for Christmas... Anyway, it features 12 of my birch tree inspired journal and art quilts and may be purchased here.

I also added this porcelain tree ornament featuring detail from my "Angel of the Rock" art quilt, now in the collection of Holy Spirit Episcopal Church of Sandpoint ID. Click here for more information.

See this post to read about other items recently added, or just go to www.cafepress.com/IdahoBeauty
to see what else I have to offer.

It's a great relief to get this done. Now back to creating!

3 comments:

Katney said...

I am in awe of you. Gorgeous.

Cool postcard, too. Thank you. Hmm. Now I'm afraid I'm going to have to get into this.

Anonymous said...

I think this is more you:

http://shop.cafepress.com/design/30079163

BC (wink)

The Idaho Beauty said...

Ah, Katney, you make me blush! Glad you like the postcard.

Wow, BC, shouldn't that Palin stuff be 70% off by now? (wink, wink)