Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sigh...

Dear BC,

I suspect that your definition of "sigh" as it pertains to my snow...


is quite different from my definition of "sigh" as it pertains to the 4 inches of new snow I faced this morning.


It seemed a bit unfair that the sidewalk I shoveled at 8:00 a.m. had the same amount to shovel again at 9:30 a.m., and it was still coming down. Somehow, it just seemed easier to crawl over the snowbanks to the bike trail and walk to church, rather than dig out the car and sidewalk again.


And while Jesse feels quite sorry for you and the rain you will be "shoveling"...


She still wants to know when "Uncle Bill" will be arriving to take over, so that "Mom" will stop making her sit out in the cold. This isn't stopping any time soon!


Sigh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. The scenery more than makes up for any inconvenience.

1. Walking is good for you.

2. Make Jesse do the digging.

3. Rain's over here until November.

4. I need snow!