Sunday, November 23, 2008

And the Winner is...


Saturday was my blog anniversary and 600th post. In honor of the 600th post, I decided to award a separate gift of two greeting cards from my cafepress.com shop to someone who commented on that post. (You still have time to sign up to win one of 3 fabric postcards to be given away in honor of my 3rd blog anniversary - see how here.)

I originally planned to make the 6th commenter the winner, but I only got 4 comments. So through a rather convoluted random drawing method, I can announce that long-time blog reader, Felicity, is the winner! Felicity - click on my profile and use the e-mail link there to send me your postal address. Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone for all the nice things you've said about my blog. As I mentioned before, it's the readers who really make it worth it to keep blogging.

1 comment:

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Such beautiful cards. I'm so glad I found your blog to enjoy. I look forward to following. Jenna Louise