Monday, November 10, 2008

Blogging Friends


What a nice surprise! Just when I start wondering if anything I'm writing about is of any interest, someone like quiltcrazygal goes and tells me my blog has been an inspiration, then passes along this award. Thanks!

And in return, I am to list four dedicated follows of my blog plus one new follower from overseas. I'm pretty sure these people follow my blog fairly religiously, and if not, I follow theirs. They are well worth taking a peek at:

Lisa Call
Annabelle Rainbow
Sally Bramald
margaret cooter

As for the new one living overseas, here is someone I discovered was following my blog about a month ago.

Elma in Lochwinnoch


So, devoted blogging friends, if you are indeed following my blog and see your name here, you may accept this award and pass it on if you so desire.

1 comment:

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

Thank you, but I feel a little guilty as I haven't done any quilting for a little while....
Sally