Now that the "to bind or not to bind" issue has been settled, I decided to return to my half square triangle unit project I resurrected on my Hood River trip. As promised, I did not put the shoebox of squares and strips back on the shelf, but had left it on the work table to remind me I intend to finish this up sooner than later. I've gotten all the bias strips sewn together into large stripsets, trying to get as much variety as possible, and have moved on to the sometimes mind numbing, sometimes soothing process of cutting squares from them. Perhaps you can see the stacks of squares near the shoebox. I'm still not counting how many I have cut to date...only know that if my figuring is correct, I will end up with over 350 of them.